"Red as snow" – last sale and last auction dinner of the year 2023 for Baghera/wines. What better way to gather than around expertly crafted dishes served by our friends at the Ma Cuisine Singapore restaurant.
Obviously, when it comes to dinner, it means wine, and on this occasion, a beautiful tasting is offered by Arthur Leclerc, who has carefully selected eclectic wines that he particularly cherishes.
Connect to the livestream to join Michael Ganne, Julie Carpentier and Virginie Maison at the hammer, offering extraordinary wines for sale. A dedicated phone-bidder will take your bids in real-time.
The quintessence of European wines is presented in this auction, with a delightful mix of regions that will appeal to a wide range of enthusiasts.
• Dinner starts at 7:30 pm
• Sale starts at 8:00 pm
• "Ma Cuisine" Singapore, 38 Craig Road
(In case of allergies or intolerances, please inform us 48 hours in advance.)
• Champagne Chartogne-Taillet "Montagne de Reims" - 2008 - Magnum
• Clos Rougeard, Brézé - 2004
• Domaine Trapet, Chambertin - 2013
• Bell Hill Pinot Noir - 2013
• Cappellano Otin Fiorin Pie Rupertis Nebiolo - 2013
• Château Cheval Blanc - 1996
• Château Latour - 1983
• Envinate Lousas "Parcela Camino Novo" - 2016
• And a surprise!
• Number of participants limited to 8 people
• Price: 850 SGD GST and service charges included
During a previous dinner at Clos Pasoh, orchestrated by the skilled hands of Louis Pacquelin and his team, I crossed paths with Geoffrey Daurelle. In just a few minutes, we shook hands and agreed that we would host a splendid dinner featuring the wines of the renowned winemaker Emmanuel Reynaud.
As promised, Gaston and Baghera/wines invite you to an extraordinary evening that aims to take you on a remarkable journey through the wines produced by the world-famous talented winemaker.
Nine wines, each as remarkable as they are unique, will be served alongside Gaston's iconic dishes that warm the hearts.
Wine-paired menu (In case of allergies or intolerances, please inform us 48 hours in advance.)
Limited to 9 participants
Price : Sgd 1100.- ++
After several exceptional auction dinners, we jointly wished to offer you a different version of these famous moments. We are therefore delighted to propose you to join us for our "Beautiful Dinner" on October 8th 2022 at Ma Cuisine Singapore.
For this format, no line-up but an iconic & ephemeral Baghera wine menu composed of the greatest winery and vintages present in the “A beautiful day” auction broadcasted live on the night.
This is a great opportunity to taste wines that interest you the most or to take advantage of this moment to discover wines that you may never have tasted before, all accompanied by a menu specially created for the occasion by Mathieu Escoffier or to share some of the most famous Ma Cuisine dishes "à la carte".
If there is one wine dinner not to be missed in Singapore this April, it is this one. We are organizing it as a family-style meal because this sale, which is associated with this convivial moment, evokes the feeling of a family's wine cellar, where they love to entertain and share with those they particularly care for.
Let's follow the recommendations of Michael Ganne, who has curated the selection of wines that we offer for this dinner, perfectly matched with the dishes from Ma Cuisine* Singapore's spring menu.
Ma Cuisine Craig Road 38
The Reine des liqueurs is a mystery and will remain so. It is the magic of silence, secrecy and loyalty. Chartreuse is a recipe handed down for centuries between monks, which many have tried to imitate without ever succeeding. The complexity is such that no one has ever succeeded in discovering all the plants that compose it.
Save the date on February 16, 2022, for a dinner around 10 Chartreuses, in the presence of the collector of the “Once upon a time… Chartreuse” sale, who will invite you to taste different periods (1951 to 2018) that the Chartreux produced, accompanied by the extraordinary anecdotes that only the collector can tell you.
Whether you are a fan of Chartreuse or want to discover the world of this liqueur de longue vie (according to the saying), the tasting around dishes to share, made to measure by Mathieu Escoffier and his team, will be a timeless moment that only the Pères Chartreux' liqueur can offer.
Dinner at 7pm
Restaurant Ma Cuisine*
38 Craig Road, Singapore
A champagne will be served as an aperitif and during the meal for refreshment.
- Yellow Chartreuse Cuvée "Tau" 2018
- Chartreuse Cuvée "Reine des Liqueurs" 2018
- Chartreuse Voiron "Cuvée du foudre 147" 2019
- Yellow Chartreuse 43° Voiron period 1964-1966
- Yellow Chartreuse 40° Tarragone period Fabiola 1966-1973
- Chartreuse Episcopale "Cuvée des fous de la Chartreuse" 2009
- Green Chartreuse "Cuvée Vieillissement exceptionnellement prolongé" 1994
- Green Chartreuse Tarragone "El Gruno" 1964-1996
- Green Chartreuse Tarragone "Licor Cumbre" 1951-1959
All the Chartreuses come directly from the collector's private cellar.
Price: 2’200 SGD++
A few weeks ago, a cycling event was held in Singapore around the very famous "Tour de France". Out of curiosity, we immersed ourselves in the history of the first "Tour de France" founded by Henri Desgranges in 1903.
After reading, we realized that the cyclists had crossed the most beautiful wine regions of France starting from Paris. It's our turn, for one evening, to go through five of the most beautiful French wine regions surveyed by these mythical athletes.
Thursday January 12th 2023
Dinner - 7pm
31 Bukit Pasoh Rd,
- Departure from Paris
- Domaine Henriot blanc de noir 2005 - Magnum
- 1st stage: Paris - Lyon "not far from Burgundy”
- Domaine François Gaunoux - Gouttes d'or 2008
- Domaine Robert Groffier, Les Amoureuses 2015
- 2nd step: Lyon - Marseille “via the residence of the Popes”
- Domaine Henri Bonneau, Réserve des Célestins 2011
- 3rd step: Marseille - Toulouse « sun and farniente »
- Domaine de la Grange des Pères 2011
- 4th step Toulouse - Bordeaux « towards the Atlantic »
- Château Cheval Blanc 1996
Price : 650 SGD++