Event — Tasting | Domaine Ponsot
- March 24
- Club 1865 by Baghera/wines
- 250 chf - 400 chf
Nestled in the heart of Morey-St-Denis in the Côte d'Or since 1862, Domaine Ponsot reflects the richness of the Burgundy terroirs and produces - among others - six grands crus, including the iconic Clos de la Roche.
Mr. Alexandre Abel, Deputy Director of Domaine Ponsot, has prepared a rare tasting for you, thus offering you, for an evening, an overview of the wines of excellence produced by this essential domain of the Côte de Nuits, which celebrates this year its 150th anniversary!
All accompanied by a delicious menu concocted by Dominique Gauthier from restaurant Le Chat Botté* !
Thursday 24 March 2022
7:30 p.m. ⏰
Club 1865 by Baghera/wines
Rue Adhémar-Fabri 2, 1201 Geneva
Mr. Alexandre Abel, Deputy Director of Domaine Ponsot, has prepared a rare tasting for you, thus offering you, for an evening, an overview of the excellent wines produced by the Ponsot estate.
- Morey Clos des Monts Luisants blanc 2014
- Corton Charlemagne 2014
- Gevrey-Chambertin Abeille 2011
- Morey-St-Denis Grives 2009
- Morey-St-Denis 1er cru Alouettes 2005
- Chapelle-Chambertin 2007
- Griotte-Chambertin 2007
- Clos de la Roche TVV 2007
- Clos de la Roche TVV 1998
- Morey Clos des Monts Luisants blanc 1998