Event — Tasting | domaines Marie-Thérèse Chappaz & Jacques Selosse
- Thursday, December 7
- Club 1865 by Baghera/wines
On the occasion of our last gathering before the end of the year, Marie-Thérèse Chappaz, Anselme Selosse and Baghera/wines invite you to a wine dinner on Thursday, December 7th, at Club 1865 by Baghera/wines. We are fortunate to welcome Marie-Thérèse Chappaz together with Anselme Selosse and his wife, to our Club.
A menu crafted with food and wine pairings by Chef Mathieu Croze from the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Chat Botté* will be presented in six courses. Each course will be accompanied by one or two bottles. We hope to see many of you at this wonderful year-end evening!
Club 1865 by Baghera/wines
Rue Adhémar-Fabri 2, 1201 Genève
- Jacques Selosse, Initial
- Marie-Thérèse Chappaz, Grain Cinq 2021
- Jacques Selosse, Les Carelles (base 2015)
- Jacques Selosse, Les Carelles (base 2004)
- Jacques Selosse, millésime 2005
- Marie-Thérèse Chappaz, Grain Ermitage 2008
- Marie-Thérèse Chappaz, Grain Arvine 2013
- Jacques Selosse, L’autre Même
- Marie-Thérèse Chappaz, Soleil d’Arvine et d’Ermitage” NM
A menu created by Chef Mathieu Croze of Michelin-starred restaurant Le Chat Botté.
Crab | Cauliflower | Caviar
Scallops | Spinach | Kohlrabi
Cod | Carrot | Miso sauce
Poultry | Artichoke | Black Truffle
Swiss pressed cheeses
Clementine | Orange Blossom | Hazelnut
🗓️ RSVP before November 30th