Event — “Once upon a time… Chartreuse” | Singapore
- 🇸🇬 Singapore | Thursday February 16, 2023
- Chef table, Restaurant "Ma Cuisine"
- 2200 SGD++
The Reine des liqueurs is a mystery and will remain so. It is the magic of silence, secrecy and loyalty. Chartreuse is a recipe handed down for centuries between monks, which many have tried to imitate without ever succeeding. The complexity is such that no one has ever succeeded in discovering all the plants that compose it.
Save the date on February 16, 2022, for a dinner around 10 Chartreuses, in the presence of the collector of the “Once upon a time… Chartreuse” sale, who will invite you to taste different periods (1951 to 2018) that the Chartreux produced, accompanied by the extraordinary anecdotes that only the collector can tell you.
Whether you are a fan of Chartreuse or want to discover the world of this liqueur de longue vie (according to the saying), the tasting around dishes to share, made to measure by Mathieu Escoffier and his team, will be a timeless moment that only the Pères Chartreux' liqueur can offer.
Dinner at 7pm
Restaurant Ma Cuisine*
38 Craig Road, Singapore
A champagne will be served as an aperitif and during the meal for refreshment.
- Yellow Chartreuse Cuvée "Tau" 2018
- Chartreuse Cuvée "Reine des Liqueurs" 2018
- Chartreuse Voiron "Cuvée du foudre 147" 2019
- Yellow Chartreuse 43° Voiron period 1964-1966
- Yellow Chartreuse 40° Tarragone period Fabiola 1966-1973
- Chartreuse Episcopale "Cuvée des fous de la Chartreuse" 2009
- Green Chartreuse "Cuvée Vieillissement exceptionnellement prolongé" 1994
- Green Chartreuse Tarragone "El Gruno" 1964-1996
- Green Chartreuse Tarragone "Licor Cumbre" 1951-1959
All the Chartreuses come directly from the collector's private cellar.
Price: 2’200 SGD++