An unmissable event for connoisseurs and lovers of exceptional wines at the Hôtel Beau-Rivage in Geneva.
The annual edition of "Wine & music" invites you to a private concert of gypsy jazz & to the tasting of the famous Clos de Vougeot in its 2015 vintage – a selection of 12 domaines, accompanied by the cuisine of the starred restaurant Le Chat-Botté.
With the kind participation of Champagnes Barons de Rothschild, Girard-Perregaux and ACC/s.
12 Clos de Vougeot grand cru 2015.
A selection of 12 domaines, accompanied by the cuisine of the Michelin-starred restaurant Le Chat-Botté.
The guest artist this year is a talented composer and singer trained in the tradition of gypsy jazz, Django Reinhardt enthusiast, from a beautiful line of musicians. He has four albums to his credit and performs regularly at the best jazz festivals.
- Maison Ambroise : Clos Vougeot 2015
- Domaine Bertagna : Clos de Vougeot 2015
- Domaine Jean-Jacques Confuron : Clos-Vougeot 2015
- Maison Joseph Drouhin : Clos de Vougeot 2015
- Domaine David Duband : Clos Vougeot 2015
- Domaine Faiveley : Clos de Vougeot 2015
- Domaine Forey Père & Fils : Clos-Vougeot 2015
- Domaine Anne Gros : Clos de Vougeot Le Grand Maupertui 2015
- Maison Louis Jadot : Clos Vougeot 2015
- Domaine François Lamarche : Clos de Vougeot 2015
- Château de la Tour : Clos-Vougeot Veilles Vignes 2015
- Domaine de la Vougeraie : Clos de Vougeot 2015
Let's go further...
Michael Ganne, Baghera/wines' Executive Director, has comprehensively selected 10 prestigious or uncovered Pinot Noir producing countries for this extra-ordinary wine evening, featuring 20 great Pinot Noir cuvées of the world.
An informal wine-tasting : no pen, no tasting notes, only enjoyment and shared pleasures before the exclusive jazz concert by virtuoso pianist Shahin Novrasli, who elegantly blends his classical knowledge, traditional Caucasian folk and jazz influences.
Baghera/wines is thrilled to invite you on 1 and 2 December in the charming venue Parc des Eaux-Vives in Geneva for a double revelation, a musical exploration and a tasting experience, where the excellency of music will inherently connect with the grands crus from this extraordinary collection of Domaine de la Romanée-Conti wines!
Tasting - Around the world of 20 great Pinot Noir wines. An unmissable event for connoisseurs and lovers of exceptional wines.
Exclusive jazz concert by virtuoso pianist Shahin Novrasli. Elegantly blending his classical knowledge, Azerbaijan's traditional folk “Mugham” and his jazz influences, Shahin created his own unique and accomplished musical universe, among which he combines eastern and western cultures.
- France, Domaine A&P de Villaine, La Digoine, Bourgogne, 2016
- Switzerland, Cru de l’Hôpital, De Mur, Fribourg, 2014
- Germany, Salwey, Kirchberg, Bade-Wutemberg, 2014
- Canada, Blue Mountain Cellars, Estate, Okanagan Valley, 2015
- Austria, Weingut Zull, Schrattenthal, Weinviertel, 2013
- South Africa, Crystallum, Mabalel, Walker Bay, 2015
- New-Zealand, Dog Point, Estate, Marlborough, 2016
- Australia, Dalrymple, Estate, Tasmania, 2015
- Chili, Matetic EQ, Limited Edition, San Antonio, 2016
- USA, Peter Michael, Le Moulin Rouge, Monterey, 2013
- France, Seguin-Manuel, Vosne-Romanée, Bourgogne, 2015
- Switzerland, Gantenbein, 75cl, Grisons, 2016
- Switzerland, Gantenbein, 300cl, Grisons, 2009
- Germany, Friedrich Becker, St Paul, Palatinat, 2013
- Canada, Le Clos Jordanne, Le Grand Clos, Ontario, 2012
- Austria, Schloss Gobelsburg, Réserve, Kamptal, 2015
- South Africa, Storm, Vrede, Walker Bay, 2015
- New-Zealand, Felton Road, Calvert, Central Otago, 2015
- Australia, Ten Minutes By Tractor, Judd, Mornington Peninsula, 2015
- Chili, Vina Errazuriz, Las Pizarras, Aconcagua, 2015
- USA, Hyde & De Villaine, Ysabel, Sonoma