Event — Event – The Provenance – Private Dinner Singapore
- 5 december 2021
- Ma Cuisine Singapour
- 6000 SGD
To mark ”The Provenance” auction, Baghera/wines and Ma Cuisine Singapore have dreamed up a pairing tasting featuring some of the greatest wines in the world and more precisely, from the regions of Bordeaux and Burgundy.
On December 5th 2021, the Engel, Romanée-Conti, Comte de Vogüé, Henri Jayer as well as Châteaux Latour, Mouton-Rothschild, Margaux and Haut-Brion estates will be in the spotlight with a tasting that promises to be unforgettable, hosted by expert Anthony Charmetant and accompanied by Mathieu Escoffier’s incredible cuisine.
Follow the auction organized by Baghera/wines live from Singapore and take part as if you were right there bidding on the floor on the shores of Lake Geneva.
Sunday December 5th
7 – 8.30 pm ⏰
“À la carte” menu guided by Anthony and Mathieu.
8.30 – 11 pm
After dinner, you’ll be able to take part live just as if you were attending “The Provenance” auction being held in Geneva at the same moment.
- Domaine Comte de Vogüé, Musigny Vieille Vigne - 1988
- Henri Jayer Vosne-Romanée 1er Cru Cros Parantoux - 1986
- Domaine de la Romanée-Conti, Romanée-Saint-Vivant - 2012
- Domaine Rene Engel, Vosne-Romanee 2002
- Château Mouton Rothschild - 1990 « Magnum »
- Château Margaux - 1998 « Magnum »
- Château Haut Brion - 1982 « Magnum »
Ma Cuisine* Singapour
38 Craig Road,
Numéro de téléphone : +65 6224 1838
(The Menu is not included in the price of the ticket)