Event — Tasting around Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey
- July 22 2021
- Club 1865 by Baghera/wines
- 370 CHF
Let's meet again for a moment of conviviality accompanied by Clément Colin, Pierre-Yves Colin son.
Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey, whose real first vintage is 2004, has around fifteen hectares mainly in the communes of Saint-Aubin and Chassagne-Montrachet.
During this atypical tasting, Clément will introduce us to the wines from his vineyard selected by his father himself. A moment of sharing and discovery.
To accompany the nectars, Japanese restaurant "Kakinuma 14/20 » will propose us some of their creations of makis (Hosomaki, Uramaki, Chuumaki, etc.), sashimis and other Japanese specialties.
Club 1865 by Baghera/wines 📍
Rue Adhémar-Fabri 2, 1201 Geneva
Meet at the Club 1865 to taste the wines of the Pierre-Yves Colin-Morey estate in the presence of Clément Colin his son. Accompanied by creations from the "Kakinuma" restaurant.
- Magnum de champagne Moêt et Chandon 1998
White wine :
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Saint-Aubin "Les Champlots" 2015
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Puligny Montrachet "La Garenne" 2015
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Chassagne Montrachet "Abbaye de Morgeot" 2015
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Chassagne Montrachet "Les Chenevottes" 2015
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Meursault "Les Narvaux" 2015
- Domaine Pierre-Yves Colin, Meursault Charmes 2015
Red wine :
- Domaine Jean-Jacques Confuron, Romanée St-Vivant 2014
Limited to 12 participants
Club 1865 by Baghera / wines
Thursday July 22 - 7:30 p.m.
Valet service available
Price: 370.- chf